Thanks for your interest in Parenting—Let’s Make a Game of It. Here’s to parenting playfully!
“I found this book very encouraging, especially with helping me think outside the box with my two-year-old. The book is filled with many incredibly fun ways to distract from the madness that may be happening at the moment with our children or getting them to complete tasks.”
–Randa, “Inspiring Thru Positivity” mommy blogger
Can’t Get Enough Playful Parenting Tips?
Check out these popular posts from my blog:
- How to Be a Fun Mom and Playful Parent—in Less Than a Minute (Like Mary Poppins!)
- The Secret and 46 Tips on How to be a Playful, Positive Parent
- Stress Relief for Kids: Playful Breathing Exercises
- How to Make Chores Fun for Kids… and Adults!
- How to Build Self-Confidence in a Child